#TeachingwithTe(a)chnology - Wikiing

 

Hello to all! 

As you can understand from the title, we are going to continue the series of #TeachingwithTe(a)chnology with a new tool; Wikiing! 

I have to be honest, I was not familiar with this tool before. Therefore, that was my first time using it. At first, I thought it would be such a formal journey which will bore me but I was wrong. Because while I was Wikiing, I took pleasure writing and talking about the thing I love! 



Our task was to write a book review and I chose the book which I've recently finished; 
The Alchemist. 

While reviewing it, I posted the favorite quotes of mine and my overall decision on the 5-star scale. ✧✧✧✧✧

If you are curious about the book please click here to get to know about more!



Since we are at 21st century and I am a prospective teacher, I couldn't stop myself thinking about how can I use this tool while teaching to the students... I came with the idea of writing some kind of a travel diary in English with the photos taken by students as well as the ideas & honest opinions about the place they travelled. I believe it will be a non-tiring task since remembering the beautiful memories of the places possibly would make students enjoy the task!! 

Do you have any idea how to revive it as a educational tool? 

Please leave your comments so that we can discuss more about this series! 

See you and Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment