Welcome // Hoşgeldiniz // أهلاً و سهلاً // Xoş gəlmişsiniz! // 歡迎光臨 // Aloha // ようこそ

Hello all the citizens of earth and the neighbors of them in the universe! 

Welcome all to my educational blog where I'll be posting my thoughts, contributions, ideas and so forth about education (mostly in Language Teaching) with you all. I am Ayşe (also my mother's name) Munise (my preferred name given by my father) TEMEL (the surname which all of my kin possess). 

I am currently a sophomore student at Marmara University § İstanbul, Turkey. I am struggl- pardon, studying at the department of E (English) L (Language) T (Teaching). Consequently, I am going to share so many things (I hope) related to teaching and as a student, learning

I would like you to continue with this anacreontic // enjoyable (we'll see) journey with you, as well. So don't forget to leave a comment down below so that I can understand I am not talking to myself and not delusional at all. 

See you, and take care!

*it should've been like a signature*
*at least I tried T.T* 


No comments:

Post a Comment